what is kambô?
Powerful Cleansing Ritual
How does kambo work?
Why is kambo important?
What are the benefits of kambo?
Why is kambo powerful and cleansing?
Where does Kambo come from?
What are the contraindications of Kambo?
Kambô is the secretion of the Giant Green Monkey Tree Frog that has traditionally been used by various indigenous tribes in the Upper Amazon region. It is a powerful cleanser of the body, mind & subtle energetic bodies, detoxing deeply on a cellular level and rejuvenating the entire organism.
Through the cleansing & transformative powers that this medicine offer us, old limiting energetic ties and cellular dissonance that you may be holding within yourself can be cleared whilst removing stagnancy and creating a healthy space that is fertile ground for growth, empowerment, and abundance to flow freely.
Please let us know if you are interested in receiving Kambô before joining our retreats. We will arrange for a Kambô ceremony with a trustworthy Kambô practitioner that is affiliated with the IAKP.
you shouldn't receive Kambô when you
• have serious heart problems or have had heart surgery (Stents are fine)
• are on medication for low blood pressure
• have had a stroke or a brain hemorrhage
• have an aneurism or blood clot(s)
• lack the mental capacity to make the decision to take Kambô
• have serious mental health problems, excluding depression, PTSD and anxiety
• are undergoing chemotherapy, radiotherapy or who had undergone it
within the last 4 weeks
• take immune-suppressants for organ transplant
• have Addison’s Disease
• have current and severe epilepsy
• are recovering from a major surgical procedure
• are under 18 years old
• are pregnant or maybe so or are breast-feeding a child under 6 months old